Thursday, July 5, 2012
Yndyssach ~ We're going back! Tynwald 2014
The NAMA Homecoming Convention of 2014 is delighted to announce that arrangements have been made with the Sefton Hotel on Harris Promenade, Douglas to host our Convention. As the 5th is on a Saturday we are assuming that the Tynwald Day ceremonies will be held on the 7th as has happened in the past. We understand that the final decision has not yet been announced. We will follow the Clerk of Tynwald’s announcements closely and will amend our plans as required by circumstances.
We have held the following accommodations for NAMA members attending the Convention:
- 13 x atrium double at £115.00 per room per night, including breakfast
- 12 x seaview double at £120.00 per room per night, including breakfast
Arrival Friday 04th July 2014 -- Departure Tuesday 08th July 2014
Group ref number: NOR4040714. The Sefton Hotel will honor these rates for contiguous days before and after the Convention if you plan to stay longer. The ultimate deadline for a making a booking is 1 April 2014.
Please check the Sefton’s webpage.
Other room options:
- atrium double at £115.00 B&B per room per night
- atrium twin at £115.00 B&B per room per night
- atrium single at £100.00 B&B per room per night
- seaview double at £120.00 B&B per room per night
- seaview twin at £120.00 B&B per room per night
Please contact: Sefton Reception
Tel. 011-441 -624-645-500
Fax 011-441 -624-676-004
Alternative lodgings within a short distance of the Sefton are available for Conventioneers on a budget. We will research them over the next few months and share the details nearer to the event.
Posted by Manx Mum at 10:04 AM